Digital Marketing Account Manager
OutReach Frog is a US-based company that specializes in high-quality guest post backlinks and provides other online marketing agency type services similar to a Saas model. Our unique manual process utilizes our in-house US writers to provide our customers with the ultimate in cost-effective high-quality backlinks focused on SEO. Basically, we shortlist a number of publishers, contact them via targeted emails, and pitch the idea of us posting content on their site. We have a track record of providing websites with more SEO traffic through the use of high-quality backlinks. Our team has experience dating back to 1996. To learn more about us, visit our site! https://outreachfrog.com/about
**Applicants without a resume AND cover letter attached will not be considered.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers and key accounts, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities. This person will also be responsible for mentoring and hiring other account managers as well. They must adapt well to change, as well as be open to it, and be able to support and guide staff members by demonstrating strong leadership, mentorship and management skills. The ideal team member is great at following directions however can think outside the box to come up with suggestions for improvement and do more than just what is asked. They must be highly process-oriented, with the ability to enforce processes among other staff members. An extreme people person and a leader of growth are what we are seeking. Their communication skills must be top-notch! A highly personable and understanding candidate will be most successful in this role. This candidate will be comfortable and successful in managing staff and communicating improvements/successes effectively. We are looking for long-term and loyal team members that want to be a part of making this growing company even better. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
You will be working directly with the founder – an experienced marketer, sales professional, and people manager, with a proven track record of founding, growing, and selling large customer-facing businesses. While services and clients are heavily tech-focused we are keenly aware that a good old-fashioned personal connection is essential to happy clients and an enjoyable workplace.
- Balance complex and competing team priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
- Provide regular, on-going positive, and constructive feedback.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and customers.
- Answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
- Conduct regular performance reviews, goal settings, and all other feedback for direct reports.
- Institute and follow process and procedures.
- Provide the team with a framework for assigning day-to-day tasks and responsibilities and ensure timely, accurate, and compliant outcomes through collaboration, cross-training, and distribution of responsibilities.
- Ensure team members are performing at their highest capacity and quality.
- Support team by maintaining a committed and positive attitude, as well as support when requested with departmental tasks and special projects.
- Work with other members of the management team to identify opportunities for process simplification and improvements.
- Have a process-driven mindset and be comfortable with working with reports and data to better assess the customer service function of the organization.
- Handle the day-to-day management tasks that may come up and handle all deadlines effectively.
- Document processes, and create training programs for staff members.
- Generate and report on data and sales numbers.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
Education and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or Sales or similar.
- Working knowledge of SEO.
- 5+ years of experience in a managerial or supervisory role.
- 5+ years of experience in customer service.
- 5 years of experience in software development.
- Experience working internationally with US Companies and clients.
- Familiar with account management software (CRM).
- Flair for client communication and an understanding consumer behavior.
- Ability to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
- Ability to exhibit a high degree of respect for diversity in the customer base, and create and maintain strong client relationships.
- Experience resolving complex inquiries and exhibiting efficient performance during high-volume timeframes.
- Strong ability to manage a high volume of various issues and bring a swift resolution.
- Strong understanding of managing employees.
- Strong communications skills.
- Experience as a collaborator who has built successful relationships and influenced across the business lines to drive results.
- Ability to actively inspire success among team members.
- Capability to effectively coach, collaborate with, and motivate employees.
- Strong experience as a leader, facilitator, and developer of high performing team members to meet or exceed business goals and/or objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere.
- Proficient with Windows-based software applications.
- Strong time management, critical thinking, organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to turn findings into executable plans to meet business objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and interact with all levels of employees and leadership.
Work From Home Requirements
- You must have dedicated cable, DSL, or fiber internet services of at least 50mb/s and must be able to directly wire your corporate workstation into your network equipment.
- A secure home office, free from background noise or other distractions, space to set up a desktop workstation, and hardwire into your home internet service are necessary to be successful in this position.
OutReach Frog is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Job Type: Full-time
This role is work from home during Covid-19 and then office based in Reno afterwards.