We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
OutReach Frog is a US-based company that specializes in high-quality guest post backlinks and provides other online marketing agency type services similar to a Saas model. Our unique manual process utilizes our in-house US writers to provide our customers with the ultimate in cost-effective high-quality backlinks focused on SEO. Basically, we shortlist a number of publishers, contact them via targeted emails, and pitch the idea of us posting content on their site. We have a track record of providing websites with more SEO traffic through the use of high-quality backlinks. Our team has experience dating back to 1996. To learn more about OutReachFrog, visit our site! https://outreachfrog.com/about
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Manage calendars and schedules.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take dictation and minutes.
- Source office supplies.
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Devise and maintain an office filing system.
Education and Requirements
- Must be working towards a degree or already possess an Associates or Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Marketing, or a similar field of study.
- 1+ years of experience in an administrative role.
- 1+ years of experience in customer service.
- Exquisite communication and people skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and some knowledge of marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.) would be a bonus.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Fluency in English (native level).
- Ability to exhibit a high degree of respect for diversity in the customer base.
- Strong ability to manage a high volume of various issues and bring a swift resolution.
- Strong time management, critical thinking, organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to turn findings into executable plans to meet business objectives.
- Ability to collaborate and interact with all levels of employees and leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Job Type: Full-time