IMPORTANT NOTE – Please specify SEO experience and your preference for being client-facing or working behind the scenes on SEO work
OutReach Frog is a growing company that provides high-quality SEO services mainly focused on high-quality techniques to businesses in the US. We focus on quality SEO that generates real results. We serve agencies, growing businesses as well as a large number of significant and well known online sites
Are you passionate about SEO and eager to learn? Do you know how to run keyword lists, proficient with ahrefs or semrush to assess the quality of a site’s backlink structure?
Do you value working in a culture that is performance-based yet free of drama and stress?
Do you love interacting with customers and treat a call as an opportunity to connect with another human being and understand their marketing needs to help out with tips and pointers based on your experience?
Then you need to apply!
Why Outreach Frog?
We are looking for an SEO specialist who can provide useful information to our clients to help them succeed with SEO. Most customers order directly online, however, the role provides a point of contact for any customer queries and to help with details and explain the scope of services that we provide.
Outreach Frog provides organic search engine optimization services to clients throughout the world. We have a growing number of business and agency clients who rely on us for their SEO needs. We offer link building products designed to be resold by other agencies or purchased directly by end users.
SEO Knowledge Essential
A requirement of the role is a solid SEO understanding and knowledge from the past. We know SEO and are happy to share and provide training, however SEO fundamentals are a required pre-requisite.
Any prior sales experience is also viewed favorably. As we are growing there is the opportunity for the role to be more ‘analytic’ focused with minimal client interaction or more client facing. We let our results sell themselves.
As this is a growing company you get to play a part in the future of the organization – and can even lead to a sales manager role for the right applicant.
- Preparing white hat SEO reports for clients that include keyword analysis, competitor analysis, keyword opportunities, preparing SEO strategies for sites.
- Handling phone scheduled appointments from existing/repeat clients and new clients who have contacted us from our website.
- Building relationships with existing clients to keep them using our services.
- Preparing proposals for clients.
- Communicating regularly with the CEO to provide feedback to better improve our product offerings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well organized
- Ability to build trust with customers and provide excellent service.
- Understands SEO and marketing in general
- Previous success in closing sales and revenue targets
Industry: Internet and Software
- Extended health care
- Flexible working hours
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time